Friday, October 22, 2010

bff

we shared barbies and clothes
hoped wed grow old together
then you moved i thought you would'nt bother,but you did
we're still the same kids
now i know the real meaning of bff
its just like before you left
we still gossip maybe not all day
but when did i say it was the same
you have new friends and so do i
but atleast we have'nt lost it
well all i was trying to say is that
i miss you
and sometimes i think of you
you make me smile evn though uou're away a thousand miles
is'nt it strange nothing has rearranged
you still guide me through the wrong
and when something is not right you make me strong
sa all im trying to conveyis
even thogh it ai'nt how it used to be
when we were in the 3rd grade
you'll always be my bff can'nt you see
yeah you and me'
will always be kank and tanny

No comments:

Post a Comment